Friday, February 15, 2008

Collecting Heart Stones, the sisterhood

The folders on my computer devoted to images for this blog are labeled "RockSwap."  That is my vision for this virtual space.  I get many notes and jpgs from folks who love, like I do, the hunt for beach treasure.  While it feels secret and wonderful to think we are the only ones collecting...say, heart stones, there is also great energy in discovering that many others are doing the same thing and starting to connect.  Building community and support through heart stones--what could be better.  So please send me stories and photos of your finds, comment on what you would like to see more of and lets build the virtual beach...like laying out your treasures on a weathered log at the end of the walk before returning to the humdrum of what's for dinner.

No comments: